Saturday, April 30, 2011

Control System

They say , it has a considerable effect on you , if you ever try to go in that direction.
It was my 2nd year, 3rd sem to be precise and a night of the winter.nothing was extraordinary, except i was too pleased to go out and join some b'day celebrations or to do any other arbit stuff, the world of chatting was kindaa new and buyokotten's product was already sweeping the success.
1 am in the morning .the door was banged open shamelessly, as if some hero is entering in a cheap hindi flick .
It was my roomie,Atul(bhind).
A: kya kar raha hai?
me: a smile answered all.
A: aaj CR se party lee hai.
me:hmm,(eyes still on screen)
by then, A had declared by his actions that he was off to sleep.
after 5 minutes from going to his bed
A: prep ho gayi.
me: hmm
me: prep, kis cheez ki?
A:electronics waalon ka kal practical hai naa.
me:(virtually fucked)
me: how come it skipped my mind yaar. damn, ab kya karoon?
A: (laughing insanely)
me:maine to file bhi nahin banai. Fuck this orkut.
A: kisi se le le.
me: checked ,MG was online. pinged him
me: MG yaar file de de mein aa raha hoon room pe.
MG: abe mein to CS khel raha tha abi tak, 1 baar bhi nahin padha, kis se padhonga mein..
after 5 mins of online persuasions, he gave in
at 2:05 am I had the file from MG and at 4 , my file was ready.
next day practical was of course a deaf and dumb performance by me.
:p

No comments:

Post a Comment