Sunday, February 23, 2014

Attempt to eat healthy



I see a lot of people around me, different shapes and sizes. Some of the shapes are the one which I don't desire for myself. Deeply fried vegetables, red skin potatoes, patties, cheese dripping from every food puts me into the thinking mode and then the action mode in which I am cooking healthy food.

I tried to cook split pea lentil stew for myself.I put it on flame and got so busy that the water evaporated and what I was left with this :
 

and some experiments turn successful and healthy in life and what I got after some slicing and dicing of vegetables was :



and my plate looks wonderful and healthy



The Indian flat bread (chapati) and the south Indian crepe (dosa) are a little oily.But once I learn how to knead the dough I will not use the oil.

1 comment:

  1. But completely deprive yourself of fat can be wrong. A person should receive the whole complex of useful substances or he can harm his body.

    ReplyDelete