Saturday, February 5, 2011

1st Feb or 2nd Feb

Don't know from where should I start.I have around 23 minutes to finish this piece of writing.
ohk...lets begin...Right now I have every reason to detest the day,but on a second note it has been one of the memorable days of my life ,inception of 2 big things.
one is quite obvious and the 2nd one is for those who know...
as they say one relation which is most greatest experience in this world is that of friendship...u are the creator ,mother-father, caretaker for this relation. u dont get it by default, u chose it urself nurture it and tend it to such a level where it becomes unnecessary to use words,it just becomes by default.
I dont understand this phenomenon on any level be it technical,chemical,psychological or philosophical.
ok......enough of this psychological crap.....
hmm the things started from aaaaaa....orkut....then a nodding ,which was proceeded by me placing my ass adjacent to the mainstream actor of the greatest mystery ever....afterall who is RAM???

as its said, that it feels like two random particles in space and time with different inertial and spatial coordinates , moving akin to a milling crowd , collide to each other like the particles do in the hadron collider.

I dont know from where did all that similarity has cropped up, I sometimes feel the alter ego part is existing.
apart from the power of eloquence and impeccable sense of humor, this was the date of birth of a waste fellow..who is indispensable.

Vodka .....

there are very few people whom u can bank upon, and there are some people on whom u wud like to bank upon....//consider this as spam.

tick the write option:
great to have ...
good to have....
must have....


No comments:

Post a Comment