Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Parabola

In higher mathematics I have studied somewhere that the 2 arms of the parabola meet at infinity(Even if the fact is good for nothing, you are just mistaken as it has become the starting lines of my this .....(blog/writing/whatever)).
While coming home in the cab today, I saw a little girl in the car adjacent to ours playing with the scales, the Libran scales.I looked at her and at her toy with great interest, the scales were swaying to one direction and then to other.Just then that girl looked at me ,a white and a numb face, I must admit that it was a peculiar face with an unusual flair.
I was thinking hard what is so unusual about it, then it struck to me,her EYES. they were so so penetrating, pitch black,so intense that Roentgen could have used her for his X ray experiments.
hmm....I digressed from the main point.
the point was not that girl , neither were her eyes.
after seeing her, somewhere from the stacks of my memory a dialogue flashed through ,very similar to when a person gets back his "khoi hui yaadasht" in ghisi piti bollywood flick.
Someone once said to me,you live in extremes, you are never stable, either you are too happy or just completely detached. you live on the edge and blah blah....
by now you wud have guessed the gender of the speaker as well.
anyways, thats not the point either.
Neither I am the subject of this writing...
now parabola comes to the picture, the arms are definitely diverging both as the function of time and space but they meet somewhere at infinte, now drag your ass to that point and imagine the behaviour of the curve, it wud be like the alphabet 'X'-converging-meeting-diverging.
now lets come to real life sweet and sour are two extremes of taste, gooseberry i think its aanwla , most sour thing ever went to my mouth tastes sweet if u try to devour the taste(its a reality).
same can be possible for sweet as well(I dont have proofs for this one).
lets come to reel life: Christopher Nolan in his movie th dark knight, chose the joker as the bad guy.Why? joker is thought to be a person who is light hearted and fun loving, he showed the inverted form of joker in the masterpiece character.
I am sitting in this cramped bar and instead of getting drunk n wasted , doing this blog shit.

my thoughts are going haywire!!
they say a pesrson who never gets angry turns to a mad bull when he is furious.
in all the examples, i dunno why am i able to see some symmetric relationship.
u dont need a phase shift of 180 degree for getting to the other part,u can just simply walk over the circle which connects them.
good-bad,happy-sad,sour-sweet are not extremes, they are well connected by strong invisible threads which lead to each other.
keep living in extremes,u ll love it.

1 comment:

  1. some thought i must say.... that means anyone and everyone is connected cause all have these extremes in them.....

    let me show it from a different angle.. let me try ... :) here are different options..

    a. two persons extremely opp meet and part .
    b. two persons extremely opp have not met and then meet
    c. two persons in diff corners of the world meet n part again

    d. two persons in diff corners of the world have not met and then they meet

    e. we keep meeting n parting -- always part of diff parabolas

    f. all r connected cause they must have crossed each other atleast ones

    g. all r carrying same set of emotions cause extremes have the same origin.

    let me get back to 2 persons wala angle... r those 2 ever getting to stay together forever... which theorem would make them collide with each other .... just a thought.. i know its twisted.. :D

    ReplyDelete